Monday, December 8, 2008

Ajith's Favourite is Nayantara???


Ajith comments on Nayanthaara.


Ajith is having Nayanthara for two consecutive movies of his, the first one being Billa and the next is Aegan.
Ajith was asked why he is having Nayan as his pair consistently. Ajith replied "I do not select the pair for me for any movie. Who ever the director prefers, I agree with them and this time its not the director, but the producer who recommended her."
He adds "For me Nayan is another actor in Kollywood and I do not bother about their backgrounds and its not my duty too!"
When he was asked to comment on Aegan, as a remake, he denied the news as rumor and added "Cine industry is here in this country for almost 70 years plus. So there will be some sort of resemblance in each movie with the other. If there is any resemblance in the story with that of any hindi movie and for that Aegan cannot be blamed and Aegan is not a remake"
On the commercial aspects of Aegan, Ajith said "In this 17 years I have done 48 movies and the 48th is Aegan. Public come to theaters spending money and expecting purely entertainment and I want to give them their expectation through my movie. So Aegan will be a pure commercial entertainer with basic art."

No comments: