Monday, December 8, 2008

Let me open all !! Riya Sen says...


Riya Sen, who entered Bollywood and opened everthing during 2001, declares that she will open and showcase everything, and never wear mini-skirt and show just a part!!!


Actress Riya Sen, who made her Bollywood debut in 2001 with "Style", a sex comedy and later went on to wear revealing clothes in "Jhankaar Beats", says that people will hardly find her wearing a mini-skirt as she always prefer to show all.
"I am very fussy about my clothes and very moody as well. One will never catch me in a mini-skirt just like that," Riya said after walking the ramp for designer Ranna Gill at a recently held Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) here.
The surprising fact was that she sashayed across the ramp wearing a "mini-skirt" with a short jersey top teamed with a big necklace to jazz up the look.

2 comments:

Vidhya said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Tamil cinema news daily update

Unknown said...


I really like your blog posts... specially those on Tamil actress gallery