Monday, December 8, 2008

Interview with Trisha


An actress has to combine both glamour and performance. Unless she is quick to show off her talents, she wouldn’t be noticed, she says.



Q: Tell us about your role in Abhiyum Nanum?
A: I play Prakashraj’s daughter in the movie. It is about the bonding between a father-daughter. Every father will identify himself with the movie. It is not a melodrama. Acting with Prakashraj is a delight. Majority of my movies have featured Prakashraj in pivotal roles. I have learnt a lot working with him.
Q: Is your movie with Goutham Menon complete?
A: Its fast nearing completion. Goutham took a break in between to direct Surya for Varanam Ayiram. Now we are planning to complete the remaining portion next month. The movie revolves around me. I play a urban girl working in an IT firm.
Q: Are you keen on doing Hindi movies?
A: I am content acting in Tamil and Telugu films. If I get a meaty role, I would not hesitate to go to Bollywood. I am not in a hurry to do a Hindi movie.
Q: What’s your character in Kamal Haasan’s Marma Yogi?
A: I don’t want to comment about it. It is Kamal Haasan’s venture and it is only right that he speaks about the movie.

No comments: