Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reema Hot parties with?


Reema is so open not only for screen but when you meet in person tooo... She never prefers to hide anything, making your eyes and mind disturbed. You might have noticed that, there is no interview of her published in any media and this is the reason! as the person who meets her for interview gets confused and forgets to ask questions, as his eyes used to busy watching something else!


Q: What is the project as of now you have in Tamil?
Reema: The only Tamil movie that I am acting for the last two years is Aayiraththil Oruvan directed by Selvaragavan. He is a very kind person and have never asked me to show anything. But I voluntarily has shown what ever I have and please be informed that it will be just a spicy glamour and never be a vulgarity. I am happy living with Selva's project for two years and wanted to continue this life.


Q: What other projects do you have with you?
Reema: Other than Tamil, I am working for a Malayalam movie named Mala Maal Weekly directed by Priyadarshan.


Q: Your clash with Andrea on competition for Selva?
Reema: This is utter false news. Its purely built either by media alone or from the inducement of sister Sonia Agarwal. If Sonia has family issues, then she should handle it in different way, but should not spread a news that myself and Andrea are competing each other for Selva. We both are thick friends and never quarrel for silly things.


Q: Your party friends?
Reema: My party friends include Trisha and Shriya. I do not know why in Tamil Nadu, media is talking a lot about girls partying together and sharing the same room for that night. I wonder what is wrong in partying?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good blog..

http://tamilcine-interviews.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Use High Quality Product To Prevent Snoring

Unknown said...

http://ibctamil.com/

Yashwanth Raj said...

Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog .
Cinema Kisu Kisu Archives - TTNCINEMA